Why Wax-Based Cologne?

12:02 PM Unknown 0 Comments



  As far as we can remember, fragrances have come bottled up, and in liquid form. And yes, I’m not embarrassed to admit it myself that I really thought that it was the only way to go. I mean....riiightt?! It’s cologne. How else should it be? But a recent trend is challenging that notion. Guys, I give you: *drumroll* SOLID, WAX-BASED COLOGNES. WHAAT? HOW?! And to my surprise, the idea isn’t novel, apparently, but a revival of something that ancient Egyptians put into practice. Whatevs.   


  Of course, I had to try this not-so-novel-but-still-seems-novel-to-me product. I have searched high and low and found SolidState For Men. I must, since I started using their products, I have become a changed man. Maybe, once you go wax-based, you’ll never go back (?) That has to be the saying, right? HAHA  



  Anyway, just a quick note on what I found out on wax-based colognes and SolidState

The Pro/s  

1. It gives a longer-lasting, refined scent. While liquid colognes evaporate rapidly, solid-based ones stay on the skin and allow the fragrance to evolve throughout the day  
2. It fits easily in the pocket, which makes reapplication (if you wanted to) a hell lot easier.  
3. It’s easier to focus on they key pulse points like the wrists, behind the ears, etc.  
4. Since it’s wax-based, it’s very TSA-friendly. Go ahead and pack it in your carry-on luggage.  
5. It doesn’t overwhelm anyone.   

The Con/s  

1. Some people might be irritated to wax for either medical or non-medical/personal preference/finicky/whatever else reason.    

So, there you go guys. If wax-based cologne is your thing or if the idea sounds interesting, better check-out SolidState For Men on their website (www.solidstateformen.com) or on their instagram, @solidstateformen. And oh, did I forget to mention that with their three different scents, you’d have a selection for different attire and occasions, be it casual, formal, or whatever? Well, now you know. HAHA

0 comments: