Know More About Onzie's Active Apparel

11:45 AM Unknown 1 Comments


  After a long and tiring day balancing my school, business, events, and blogging, I just want to cap the night off by blowing off some steam in the best way I know how: by working out or running at a track and field. It’s the perfect way, I realize; not only does it get my mind away from whatever stresses the day presented, but also, it is good to the overall health of my body. It is thus embarrassing to admit that despite taking pride in understanding men’s fashion and being a fashion blogger, I am most unstylish when working out. My mantra, “style above all”, does not apply when I’m at the gym. Not because I don’t care about style, but because I choose to put greater value on comfort and ease of movement whenever I exercise. I didn’t think, however, that style and comfort could be achieved at the same time when working out until I discovered Onzie’s yoga and jogger pants.   




  Designed with Free-Flow Fabric Technology, Onzie’s active apparel dries quickly for ultimate ventilation while you work out: a truth that I have discovered myself one Wednesday evening while running in an indoor oval, jam-packed with runners such as myself. While the area was understandably hot and damp, I was surprised that my legs were feeling cool and not dripping in sweat. I was so impressed that I researched the brand right away as soon as I got home and discovered that it was (apparently) what made the brand so loved by its customers and reviewers online. In one review, it was "more like a swimsuit for your legs than yoga pants". Further, though my choice of design doesn’t show it, they also feature distinctive printed yoga for those who want to be a bit more playful in their sports attire- another reason why they are so loved. Printed yoga pants? Yup, they made it a thing. 



  Another product I love so much is their jogger pants. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I am a fan of jogger pants, especially when I’m feeling a bit lazy to dress up or when I go on road trips that I just want to feel like dressed for bed to ease my discomfort while stuck in a car for hours. Thus, I was so happy to know that they offer a wide variety of jogger pants. And true to their promise, they are as "flexible, functional, and flattering"as their yoga apparel. Here I am sporting one on yet another trip the province over last week's holiday.





  For more, you may view their website at www.onzie.com, their Facebook, or Instagram


1 comment:

  1. Pleased to know about this information on apparels. Last month, I searched for good workout clothes and bought stylish workout clothes from a reputed store. They have provided quite good quality clothes at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete