Introducing: Cherry Mobile's Flare 5

11:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments





 Dubbed as one of the best local phones in the country, Cherry Mobile continues to develop its products in ways that may even rival its international counterparts. Adding to the success of its flare series, just last week, it has launched 6 new handsets under the line-up, including the successor to last year’s Flare 4, the Cherry Mobile Flare 5 that I have luckily set my hands upon. So while I may neither speak techie nor do I really know how to review a phone, let me share with you, in perhaps the most layman way possible, some of my thoughts on why I love this device.  




  First, while it’s incredibly cheap at a retail price of 5.5k, it uses HD AMOLED panel, making it the cheapest handset to use the said display technology. Second, it’s incredibly light. It’s no surprise though, considering that it’s made of plastic. The back part is so glossy due to the polycarbonate material that it produces a flare effect when hit by light. Thus, here I am thinking just how aptly named this device is. HAHAHA! Third, it boasts a 16-megapixel Rear Camera and an 8-megapixel Front Camera, making it even better than the iphone 6 that I currently have. As a blogger-influencer, this would certainly help me take my OOTDs in times that I forget my camera at home (which I have the tendency to do so). 



Here's a full specs that you might want to know of:

Battery: 2400mAh Removable
SIM: Dual Micro 
Display: 5" HD IPS Screen 
Front Camera: 8MP BSI 
Rear Camera: 16MP BSI PDAF
Memory: 16GB ROM 
Network: 4G 
Connectivity: Wifi b/g/n Bluetooth 4.0 
RAM: 3GB 
Processor: 64-bit Octa Core 
Operating System: Marshmallow 6;0 
GPU: Mali T720 
Others Feature: USB Type C, Fingerprint Sensor 

0 comments: