Touch of Denim

3:58 AM Unknown 0 Comments


  A good denim jacket is one wardrobe staple that every guy should own. It's timeless, stylish, and is easily paired.  It may also give that rugged, boy next-door look that girls swoon over. Thus, I can't help but wonder how in the last few seasons, denim jackets have become a forgotten piece in the back  of so many a closet. Why? Of course, it still gets its little moments here and there..but not enough. Thus, I think it's about time to give denim jackets its due, and bring it back to the limelight. But let's start small, shall we? In this post, I will show as an example one classic attire that I know most guys could come up with and pull off. 




What I'm Wearing: Snapback (H&M), Denim Jacket (H&M), Inverted Triangle Necklace (Studded Black and White Shoes (Doc Martens)

   One way (and without a doubt the most classic) out of many to wear a denim jacket is to grab a white shirt, plain or otherwise. Couldn't be any easier than that. I mean, who doesn't own a white shirt? Paired with denim jackets, they just give that boy-next door look that could boost up your charm ten-fold. I know what you're thinking; this isn't a novel invention. Indeed, it isn't. It's been worn a million times before but I don't think it should stop you from wearing it yourself. I mean, there's a reason it's one of the most timeless look out there, right? Because it's just too damn good..and everyone wants to and deserves to look good..and feel good.  

   For the pants, I usually like my denim jackets paired with denim jeans, preferably one with the same shade of blue as the former. I just think their combination just adds another level in the style department. However, I know many guys would be skeptical on such pairing so for this post, I have decided to pair mine with black pants. Again, who doesn't own one right? With such pairing, you just need to find some good sneakers or boots or whatever, and you're good to go. Really, I think that denim jackets+white tee+black pants just goes well with any footwear..so I think there's really no problem on that area. 

    And for the most part, that's it. But if you don't wanna stop there just yet and still wanna play with accessories, I think such combination is best paired with a snapback, or a baseball cap, or a beanie.  Just put one of them on and you're really now good to go. 





0 comments: