Look Beyond

3:45 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Nothing could bring out my laziness more than waking up on a gloomy weather that it makes me just wanna stay in bed all-day long, huddled beneath a comforter. But since I had something planned out for the day when I took these shots, I just had to get up and get moving. Thus this lazy, drizzly Monday morning getup to mirror such mood and the said climate. First, nothing says lazy/comfort more than a shirt plus jogger combo. It's like wearing something to bed- the shirt and jammies sleeping attire but a thousand time more stylish, of course. And thanks to this Bershka nylon jacket, I  feel like I am protected from the tears of heaven, even if just a tad bit. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a raincoat, but it's kinda reminiscent of one, isn't it?


What I'm Wearing: Sun Hat (21 Men), Look Beyond Shirt (H&M), Nylon Jacket (Bershka), Derby Shoes (American Eagle PH)





Get these pieces on Lookastic

Get this look for $69+ on Lookastic: Blue Suede Derby Shoes, Navy Hat

0 comments: