Plaid Life

4:01 AM Unknown 0 Comments


   One of the worries I have with my previous posts is that the styles I have exhibited therein, given all the somehow thick layers and whatnot, may not be very fitting for a tropical country like the Philippine. Well, if you're always in an air-conditioned room or vehicle, they're just fine. But for the bulk of the population, such luxury may not be always available. I know, I didn't quite realise that sooner. My apologies. And so, let me make it up with this post. 




What I'm Wearing: Plaid button-down top (Topman), Plaid Button-down wrap-around (21 Men), Boots (Zara)

   I know it's still layered. I can't help it. But this one's a compromise, okay? :))) I have chosen to wear plaid on this post because, why not? Plaids are simply amazing. They can stand on their own- meaning, you can wear them without a need for layers. You can also layer them over a shirt and still be comfortable. Or you can also use them as a wraparound. Indeed, there are so many ways to wear a plaid shirt. But regardless of how you wear them (this is the best part), they have the magic to transform a plain outfit into that streetwear that's on the hype these days.


0 comments: