Christmas is Coming

11:52 PM Unknown 2 Comments


   Brrrr...you feel that? That's the holiday spirit. It's coming. While Westeros quails at the arrival of winter, I am here to await it with glee and utter excitement. And it's not just me. My friends, family, and most people I know can't seem to shut up about it even if Christmas is still more than 2 months away, and there's still Halloween to celebrate. But it is what it is, and we feel what we feel. Thus, trips here and there have already been scheduled, and parties-endless array of parties are already lining up. Which brings the question, what am I to wear?    




  What I'm Wearing: Beanie (H&M), Pullover (Gap), Black Leather Jacket (21 Men), Jeans (Topman), Shoes (Harley Davidson), Watch (New York Army Watch)

  Meh. Easy. I'll wear something red or something green..cause you know, no colour shouts Christmas more than these two. I'll also probably wear something to keep me warm and cozy while the family gathers around the Christmas tree, sipping hot coco. Because why not? December's the coldest month of the year, after all, or so I think. 

   Anyway, I thought I'd express my anticipation of Christmas with this attire. To be honest, though, I wasn't so sure with the pullover at first. It's that thing which you either hate or love. At first, it kinda reminded me of what my grandfather or Bill Cosby would wear but then I figured that if there's the best time to wear it, maybe it's this time, for some reason. It just feels right. Nonetheless, I layered it with the black leather jacket to bring some edge to the attire. And to be honest, I couldn't be happier with the end result


   Anyway, I'll be posting halloween costume ideas one of these days. So, keep posted.

2 comments: