Happy start of BER months!

3:52 AM Unknown 0 Comments


    As the page flipped the calendar yesterday, something amazing happened. Suddenly, we said goodbye to August and in a snap, we were transported not only to the month of September but also to the holiday season. So, let me be the first to say, happy start of "ber" months, everyone! I know it's not an official holiday (or any kind of holiday) but it's nonetheless a happy thought. 

  The coming of the "ber" months only means one thing- Christmas is just around the corner. I know, I know, there are still many occasions to go before then but there's no denying that at the top of our head, we only think of one thing-Christmas!! And you know it. Thus, although we don't really celebrate our entry to these so-called "ber" months, many of us recognize what it signifies and get all kinds of fuzziness from deep within us. I don't know with you guys but for me, such day makes me feel a bit rejuvenated from all the stresses in life, and a lot excited for the days to come, daydreaming of the long breaks, the parties, and whatnot.   




What I'm Wearing: Snapback (H&M), White Button-down (Zara), Varsity Jacket (Mint), Pants (Zara), Boots (Doc Martens)

  Thus, as a style blogger, I have decided to wear something to commemorate such glorious day in the littlest way I could think of. Here, you can see my wearing green- the color of the holidays. I know the outfit itself doesn't really shout festive but heyyy it's a start. After all, it's not holiday just yet.
  
    With that said, let the countdown to Christmas begin! 






0 comments: