No Animal Testing for this T-Shirt

3:59 AM Unknown 0 Comments


   Recently, the Philippines was abuzz with news of the death of Pamana, a 3-year old Philippine eagle whose release into the wild last June was even televised. If you're a Filipino, you know how the story goes. Two months after this critically-endangered eagle's release, she was found dead with a bullet hole in her breast in a UNESCO Wold Heritage Site.

     But, since this is a fashion blog, I refuse to give my opinion on such worldly issue...at least, I refuse to give it in words/writing. Rather, here's a fashion statement to show not only my support to call justice for the murder of Pamana but also my support to all the animal rights group. The shirt may not be directly related to such event but hey..it's appropriate, isn't it? Admittedly though, I am hesitant in typing these words as I don't know how hypocrite I am becoming in claiming these whilst remaining a pollo-pescetarian (one who eats white meat but not red meat (?)).



What I'm Wearing: Beanie (H&M), No Animal Testing for this T-Shirt Shirt (Zara), Camo Jacket (American Eagle Outfitters), Denim Pants (Topman), Shoes (Harley Davidson)


   Now that all has been said, let me announce my plan for the blog. I'm thinking of changing the name of the blog from His Style Journal to something else-maybe Menswear Diaries. However, that isn't final yet. Truth is, nothing is final as of the moment so keep on reading for updates.



0 comments: