Red Blazer

2:01 AM Unknown 0 Comments



   Recently, I have noticed several menswear bloggers do their own take on blazers. And even though I didn't really plan for it nor give it much thought, it's funny that I too had lined up this particular outfit on my list. Admittedly, it wasn't my intention to write about it (the red blazer) specifically, yet I have now decided to do so...cause what the heck! everyone's doing it anyway. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's just that time of the year. Teehee



What I'm Wearing: Red Blazer (Zara), Mandals (Zalora Basic)

 Anyway, you probably have questions. Questions like..blazer-shirt-jogger-mandals combo? Where on Earth will I wear that? To be honest, I don't think you can wear this on many places without being judged. I mean, you could try but I'll probably judge you myself if I ever saw you wearing something like this on a business meeting..or in a mall..or on a date..or wherever else. HECK! I'll even judge myself if I ever wore this on such occasions. HAHAHA! But if there's one thing I have learned as an entrepreneurial student in my college days, it's the importance of finding a niche. And even though it was taught to me to apply in my business..I have realized, why not apply it in my OOTDs as well? Only in this case, the business is myself, the product is my outfit, and the market is the occasion. Not the exact concept if you wanna get technical but kinda similar. Anyway, I know we already have our distinctions such as formal attire, casual attire, smart casual, etc. But why stop there and not go smaller? Why isn't there a guide on what best to wear on specific occasions like..oh i don't know..movie nights, clubbing, going to airports, road tripping, etc? I know what you're thinking. Cause it's stupid? Maybe..maybe not. Nonetheless, I have decided to give one okay? So this is me giving one thus, though I find this outfit weird to wear on many occasions, I think this is perfect on a roof deck pool party or a yacht party whilst sipping cocktails on a breezy Sunday morning. Lol! It's couldn't be more specific than that. HAHAH! I'm kidding but you get the idea. Since such occasions require a certain laid-backness and class, pairing your shirt and jogger (works with shorts too) with a blazer is the right way to go. 







Get this look for $52+ on Lookastic: Red Blazer

0 comments: