White Ensemble x Gathergram

3:40 AM Unknown 0 Comments



  The end of this week was an exciting one as I had the chance to join Gathergram, the biggest instagram meet-up in the Metro, for the launch of Snuggs Clothing. It was joined by some known and many up and coming fashion bloggers in the country, as well as by different local fashion brands. Needless to say, it was also attended by some of the most stylish customers that I have ever seen. It was tough, but I tried to bring my A-game. Whether I succeeded or not, I guess it depends on you, my dear reader's taste. *Cross Fingers* After all, fashion is subjective. 

    Sadly, however, I haven't had the chance to take decent photos of what I wore during this bazaar. I only had few minutes to find a corner and ask my driver to take shots. HAHAH! sad and embarrassing. Thus, I'm feeling a bit OC posting this one as it doesn't follow my usual format. Anyway, here it is. 



What I'm Wearing: White Baseball Cap (Zara), Round Sunnies (Eye Know Right Sunnies), White Tee (H&M), White Button-Down (H&M), Jeans (Zara)


Here's some more shots around the bazaar











0 comments: