Bazaar Season

12:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


    The second half of the year is when different bazaars sprout here and there like mushrooms. There are bazaars highlighting different startup businesses, bazaars featuring bloggers selling their pre-loved clones, and many more. Many style enthusiasts flock these bazaars like there's no tomorrow that it becomes such a draining ordeal for featured bloggers and business owners alike. As a blogger and RTW owner myself, it is imperative to find something to wear in attending these bazaars that is both stylish and comfortable. Since these bazaars attract different bloggers and style lovers with their own standout style, it is advisable to wear something that would standout even more. This can be achieved on many ways-playing with style pieces, colors, etc. For me, I have decided to play with colors. Thus, this blue-orange-white combo.
      
    With strong colour combination such as this, standing out in a crowd of fashionistas almost become an easy feat. The secret? Find a color combination that only a few would think of, and equally catching in the eyes. Green-black-red combo? why not? your imagination is the limit.



What I'm Wearing: Jacket (Zara), Shirt (American Eagle), Retro Sports Shoes (Bershka)

    Speaking of bazaars, catch me this coming August 17-18 on Gathergram at Metrotent. My team and I will be there launching our menswear brand.



Catch me again on August 22-25 at Overhaul Bazaar at the Fairview Terraces, Ayala Mall, as my friends and I sell our pre-loved clothes, along with other bloggers.


See you!!







0 comments: