Hello, Sembreak!

9:32 AM Unknown 0 Comments


   Wooot! Semestral break is fast approaching thus my excitement now can't be tempered. So close yet so far. For some,however, semestral break has already arrived thus I am a lot more anticipative of the days to come. Whuuut? Anyway, as a big cheers for such occassion, I've decided to spend the last week of this semester with the most stylish of school attire i know.  




What I'm Wearing: Baseball Cap (Titleist), Varsity Jacket (21 Men/F21), Polo Shirt (Penguin)

   Real talk. For guys, nothing says college attire quite like a good varsity jacket. It symbolizes that cool college jock that every guy wants to be and every girl wants to have. For maximum effect, it's best to wear it with a baseball cap, and over a plain shirt. In this post, however, i wore it over a polo shirt since grad schools require attires that are a little less casual and a bit more formal. But it kinda works, doesn't it? Tell me what you think in the comment section below. I'd love to hear it. 




0 comments: