Feeling the Animo Spirit

5:22 AM Unknown 1 Comments


  It's a tough month, guys! Since the clock struck twelve to welcome October, quizzes & examinations apparently just popped out here and there, on top of an already event-packed month. I'm not here to rant though, so I'll stop right here. My point is, bear with me, please? I mean, I know my recent blog posts are not up to par but I promise, as soon as all the exams ended, I'll make it up to you all, alright? HAHA!

   Anyway, speaking schools, let me just share, I'm already in my third year  in La salle yet I'm only starting to appreciate the Animo spirit and love for all things green, partly thanks to this Animo jacket that I bought from a local brand  I have only recently discovered.




What I'm Wearing: Baseball Cap (Zara), Button-down (Topman), Varsity Jacket (The Man on the Street)

   As a student, I really like wearing varsity jackets. It's the epitome of that classic jock look, and thus, of coolness. It's also inherently and effortlessly fashionable hence it doesn't require a lot of time and effort to style.  I mean, just wear it over a shirt and you're good to go, probably even ready to walk the runway, or pose for a magazine. It's that just cool. But for myself, I really like partnering varsity jackets with a baseball cap  and sports shoes because it is only with their combination that said jock look is best achieved.





1 comment: