Georgia On My Mind (And Sweater)

3:24 AM Unknown 0 Comments


 I’m back!!!.. to reality, as they say, and I love it. But first stop, let me say a quick hello, my awesome readers! Thousands of apologies for being MIA! I assure you there’s a perfect explanation…or at least, an explanation, if not a perfect one. HAHAHA! I’ll make up for it, you’ll see. Anyway, here’s a quick update before I go back to full blogging.    

 So, last month….hmmm where do I begin? Well, I have been out of the country. In fact, I have only gone back home yesterday. So for the whole month last month, I’ve been on the road, from one State to the next, and always on the go. I love it. It was tiring, yes but I must say, it was also fun even if you don’t account the places we’ve travelled to. Just that life of always moving, always travelling…I felt like a nomad, drifting from one place to another. HAHAHA! One thing that wasn’t fun though, and this one’s a BIGGIE, was the lack of access to unlimited internet. *UGHHH! tears. sniff sniff. UGHHH* I dunno what happened! I turned my cellular and LTE on, I KNOOOOW I have data roaming since I specifically requested that when I chose my plan, and yessss I have used it several times on several travels abroad. So screw you, carrier-which-I-won’t-name-drop-cause-you-might-sue me. HAHAHA! Anyway, so now you see why I’ve been quiet? Yea, think about that. But not too much so you wouldn’t realize that there’s fast wifi on the hotel and stuff, and I have no good reason for why I didn’t carpe diem-ed that moment. HIHIHI.  



 Moving on (before this quick update becomes longer than my normal blog posts, and before this blog becomes a diary of some sort), I just wanna say that I have tons of outfits to share with you all. And maybe, some travel photos (????) I’m not sure though if I should since this is just a fashion blog but heck, I think can do whatever I want with it, eehh. Maybe. It’s my blooooogggg. HAHA! Anyway, let’s start with this outfit. Quick backstory: My parent bought me this  in the US when I was 12 or younger but I didn’t like sweaters much then as I do now so I just left it at our house there. Anyway, I have forgotten that it even existed so I was really surprised to see it, and that it could fit me! It’s XL for boys, I know but STILL! Even more surprising is the fact that I disliked it then but LOVE it now. We do change as time goes by, indeed. Now off to the attic! HAHA! One man’s trash may be another man’s treasure, but one’s old self’s trash may even be better. At least you know it’s not contaminated. HAHA!   




 Anyway, I shall end here and be back with full update and outfit post. So, till then!


0 comments: