BU11xPassionfly

1:24 PM Unknown 0 Comments



 For several years now, Bloggers United has brought digital influencers, readers, and fashion enthusiasts alike in one convenient hub not only to meet in person the liker or the likee (if that’s even a word) behind the instagram photo that has been recently posted, but also to meet new friends and connect with like-minded individuals who share the same passion for fashion, fashion blogging, and just being awesome in general. TEEHEE. And of course, as a bazaar, it’s also a place to score great deals. WIN.  


 In partnership with Passionfly Bazaar, this 11th installment, Bloggers United was held last Saturday, May 28, at the Green Sun Hotel. But before anything else, a big shout-out to ManilaBazaars.com for inviting me to this much-awaited bazaar so I could finally be acquainted with some of my favorite bloggers. I got to ask them what they’re wearing, their style inspiration, etc. I dunno, as a new blogger, I just thought I could learn a thing or two from these established names who have been in the industry for years, and well…I did. 

 Below are some of the influencers, readers, and shoppers who dazzled the event hall with their style.  #OUTFITGOALS indeed.

1. Victor Basa, Model


What Victor Is Wearing: Coat (Uniqlo), Button-down (H&M), Shorts (H&M)

 Challenging the norm, Victor here have no qualms as he holds his head up high in partnering a blazer with shorts- a polarizing topic in men’s style. But why shouldn't he? Not only is it stylish but from a practical standpoint, shorts are waaay cooler (I mean, literally) than pants. Hence, in the warmest of weather, the comfort it provides is paramount.

2. Seph Cham, Blogger


What Seph Is Wearing: Shirt (Penshoppe), Wrap-Around (Folded and Hung), Jeans (Burton)

  Seph here is the epitome of that saying "less is more". With just a simple tee and a wrap-around, he appears as comfortable as he is fashionable with this very laid-back style.

3. Mikyle Quizon, Blogger


What Mikyle Is Wearing: Shirt (Levis), Denim Jacket (Zara), Pants (H&M), Shoes (Sebago)

   Something closer to my personal style, Mikyle here loves his denim as much as I do. Where can I get those glasses, btw? How stupid of me for not asking -__-

4. From left to right; Abigail Almonte, Mark Villanueva, Kirk Moser, Nike Ralph Vayron (#SquadGoals)


  HashtagSquadGoals does not even begin to describe this group. They may be just starting bloggers as I am but they understand fashion as much as the pro, IMO. Did you know they only met each other  on that day? Thank you, Bloggers United for bringing this group together.

5. Alex Suarez


What Alex Is Wearing: Denim Jacket (Guess), Shirt (Clone), Shoes (Converse)

  You want to wear that jacket but finds it too hot to do so? Worry not, learn from Alex here and just let it rest on your shoulders. Somehow, it's waaaay more fashionable, anyway.

6. Bryan Laruza


What Bryan Is Wearing: Oversized Cardigan (Mint), White Sweater (H&M), Ripped Jeans (SM Department)

  See? Bryan here is doing it too. It's a thing. Btw, I must buy that cardigan myself. BRB.

7. AJ Dee, Blogger


What AJ Is Wearing: Shirt (Cotton On), Chino (American Eagle), Boots (Brixton)

  Perhaps staying true to his alter ego, his blog and instagram name, FiloDapper, AJ here appears...well...dapper. Did you expect anything else? Btw, I love how he understands accessorising. Topping that look with that Panama hat made all the difference in this look, imo.

8. L-R; Gian Malabanan, Jed Castillo


What Gian Is Wearing: Shirt (Topman), Jeans (Zara), Sneakers (Adidas)
What Jed Is Wearing: Shirt (Topman), Jeans (Zara), Sneakers (Adidas)

9. Miko Carreon


What Miko Is Wearing: Jacket (H&M Studio), Top (H&M Studio), Chino (Penshoppe), Wing-Tip (F&H)

 Perhaps my favourite look amongst my favourite looks, Miko here was truly a head-turner in his brown ensemble. Everything, as in everything- from his accessorising, to his pairing of that jacket and chino that I thought it was sold as a terno, to those shoes- was absolute spot-on. BRB again. Shopping those pieces. 

Anyway here's what I what I wore on the event.



What I'm Wearing: Button-Down (H&M), Printed Leather Jacket (Bershka), Pants (Zara), Leather Shoes Tip (Dr. Martens)























0 comments: