Blogapalooza 2016

4:18 AM Unknown 0 Comments



 As a fairly new blogger in the industry, I find it always helpful to interact with other bloggers to expand my circle, learn some tips, and develop my skill in blogging. Even more helpful, is to connect with potential collaborators or sponsors to give my blog the kick it needs. That being said, every year, I look forward to Blogapalooza, an event where hundreds of businesses and bloggers alike meet in one convenient place.  



 This highly anticipated event is customized to serve as the perfect hub where businesses and bloggers can interact through presentations, and different activities. For this year’s Blogapalooza, it was held last May 21 at Elements, Centris Walk, QC.  


 With this year’s title, "Horizons: Charting the Unchartered", Blogapalooza 2016 invited several seasoned influencers to give tips on various topics on blogging, and expanding one’s reach. Personally, I learned a great deal from them; and though that’s nothing new, this year’s Blogapalooza also made a move that it has never done before-it partnered with child-focused organization World Vision to invite bloggers to become "blogger-volunteers. Rightly titled indeed, if I may say so.   During the course of the event, I have introduced myself to around 20 brands, met a few bloggers, bumped into a few who reads my blog, and learned how I could help the poor through my blogging. Over all, it was a great day.  

   Anyway, here’s what I wore for the event.






What I'm Wearing: Panama Hat (Topman), Button-Down (Ramp), Denim Jacket (Levi's), Jeans (Zara), White Sneakers (Bershka)

Some more photos after the jump





























0 comments: