Nochella

5:11 AM Unknown 0 Comments


 I have mentioned this on my previous post: the heat of summer has always challenged my style mostly because of the limited type of clothes one could wear on such a temperature. But while I still believe this is true, my love for rave parties and festivals gave me some ideas that, I realize, have always been right in front of me but that I was too blind to see. If I could fashionably and comfortably style myself for those never-ending, not to mention crowded, occasions, I bet I could do the same while waiting for the rest of summer to pass. And it’s the most fitting solution, I guess, given my love of celebrating fashion together with music, art, and basically living life.    




What I'm Wearing: Kimono Cardigan (H&M), Sando (H&M), Jogger Pants (H&M), Mandals (Zalora)

 One such celebration that I was inspired by was….you guessed it: Coachella. No, I haven’t been there yet (SAD. CRIES) hence the title of this post, but the Philippines and some Asian countries have had several counterparts that I was lucky to be part of. Also, I have done extensive research on what the attendees of such occasion wore, and boy was I inspired. Quoting from glamour.com, “summer may technically start in June, but summer style officially kicks off at Coachella this weekend. The celeb-packed, flower-crown-adorned music festival is a bellwether of the summer trends that everyone will be wearing this year”. And they were right. Coachella, and other such festivals attract some of the most creative people that dress comfortably and fashionably by blending art, fashion, and music. The following are some of my favorite OOTDs worn by celebrities from the recently concluded festival:






Source: itslavida.com

  So to end this post, I leave one piece of advice: when in doubt this summer, don't hesitate from drawing inspiration from whatever music festival you have had from your local town or abroad. Here's some more photos after the jump


0 comments: