Illuminati

4:02 AM Unknown 0 Comments



  Now, before I begin this post, I feel like I should put a disclaimer. I'm not a part nor an advocate of any Illuminati group, okay? Wew! Now that I've cleared that up, you're probably asking, why is this guy in all-black? Kinda creepy, eh? 

  Not really. I am simply wearing this all-black get up to mourn the (almost) loss of my freedom on this upcoming school year. Huhu! No more spontaneous out-of-town trips, parties, lunch outs, movie nights, or any unplanned happening at all for that matter. Sure, I could still do these things after class or when there's no classes at all but i doubt it'll ever feel the same. I mean, there's just that irreplaceable carefree feeling when you have no responsibility in mind to think of. Thus, I thought it nice to commemorate my last days of true freedom. 

  HAHAHAH! So overly dramatic, I know. And yes, everything I've said was a joke. It's true that classes is about to resume several weeks from now..but no! I didn't wear this because of it. The truth is, I just felt like wearing something all black...and poof!...this outfit



What I'm Wearing: Long Tee (H&M), Jacket (Homme et Femme), Button-down (Kenneth Cole), Mandals (Zalora)


  On a totally different note, please keep posted on my exciting cashback site discovery. I'll tell you all about it on my next post.





Get this look for $12+ on Lookastic: Black Leather Sandals

0 comments: