ILUSTRADO

4:39 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Within the outskirts of Antipolo City lies an art and cultural treasure of the Philippine nation. However, since this is a fashion blog, and not a travel blog, I'll be focusing more on what I wore visiting this lovely art museum, and why.



Because this place reminds me of colonial houses during the Spanish era, I opted to wear something that is inspired by such period. Hence, the straw hat, linen shirt, and linen blazer combo. I call it the Ilustrado look. I dunno, I just thought that it's something that our Filipino educated ancestors during the spanish colonial period would wear.

As for the color, I  chose to wear mostly white to reflect the museum's mostly white interior and modern art displays.



 What I'm Wearing: Straw Hat (H&M), Linen Blazer (Giordano), Linen Shirt (H&M), White Chino (H&M), Retro Sports Shoes (Bershka), 



0 comments: