Dressed For Theme Parks

12:57 AM Unknown 0 Comments



A bit delayed on blogging about this travel. Still, it was a wonderful experience that I’d like to share with you all. As you know, my family and I travelled to the US several months back for a couple of months. But after a little road trip here, and a little road trip there, boom… time is up, and I found myself boarding home.   



Perhaps one of the stops that consumed a little more time than the rest was that of in Florida, in our attempt (and eventual success) to yet again experience all the theme parks therein (don’t judge me. we have kids in the fam. HAHAHA).  A couple of days in Disneyworld, a couple of days in Universal, and then in Epcot. Say what you will, but despite how many times you’ve been in any of them, they just don’t get old, do they?  Or maybe it’s just me, maybe I am just forever young at heart (and in fact).   Anyway, I won’t keep this long and go straight to showing what I wore. Bear in mind that it was really hot during the day and was really cold during the night. I had to find an attire that would be perfect on the two extremes. I first thought of wearing shorts but that may be too cold at night, thus this linen pants, which I think offered the perfect balance between being breezy, yet still remaining cozy on a cool night of July. Plus, it kinda gives that touristy vibes that I was aiming for. I also wanted to limit it to something white or pastel to repel the heat (cause science, don’t ask me to explain); this yellow-white ensemble did just that. 


What I'm Wearing: Polo Shirt (Old Navy), Linen Pants (H&M), Long Sando (H&M), Mandals (Zalora)





0 comments: