Yellow Bomber

4:42 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Next week is the APEC week, which, for students like me, means only one thing: the much-needed week-long vacation. I dunno about you guys, but I’ll surely carpe the freaking diem off of here and go somewhere very far & probably cold to get that needed R&R, and maybe to feel that Christmas spirit I’m currently missing.  





What I'm Wearing: Sun Hat (21 Men), Bomber Jacket (H&M), Button-down (H&M), Boots (Dr. Martens)

Of course, when I think of travelling…or of any activity, the question that always pops into my head is what should I wear. For this particular trip, I feel like this yellow bomber jacket has answered that. It’s not actually yellow. More like…mustard? I’m not sure, really but I’m so happy I found it. I’ve always wanted something of this color-something bright but not in your face, and something unique but not weird.   

Just a quick tip, in dealing with bright tones, you may wanna use pieces that’ll make your brighter ones pop. Take this outfit for example. I used a mix of black and white for all the other pieces, thereby keeping the focus on the jacket.




0 comments: