The Astronaut Behind

4:59 AM Unknown 0 Comments


  Have you ever had that feeling of wanting to explore, to do things unplanned, and to go places you didn't even know about just to satisfy a curiosity about everything you didn't know of the world and beyond? I guess I've been feeling that lately that my thoughts get consumed by the idea of how the world is different for all of us, and how it would be nice to see it from a different perspective, a different set of eyes. You know like, how different life would be like to live as an Eskimo in Alaska? or as a street performer in France? or a Sentinelese in North Sentinel Island? It gets random, I know but I'm just a curious soul like that, I must say.   

  Hence, this mural of an astronaut seemingly floating in space and probably seeing all the secret that lies behind the night sky will always resonate with me since I have also always believed in the existence of life outside our planet, and that I have also always wondered what it's like to be "them" in whatever form they may appear. So I'm really glad that I have finally taken my outfit shots with this said mural as my backdrop after a long time of wanting to do so.





What I'm Wearing: Snapback (from the Streets of Bangkok), Bomber Jacket (H&M), Running Shoes (River Island)

  Anyway, I wore this deep pine green bomber jacket because it the color simply reminds me so much of nature, of Earth that I'm so dying to see. Truly see. And as a side note, which you probably didn't notice, you could see me tiptoeing in some photos as my way of showing my desire to leap in places and beyond. Teeehee.   Share me your thoughts in the comment section below






0 comments: