Neverland Manila 2016

11:53 AM Unknown 0 Comments



  Great news, dreamchasers! I am one of the blogger-partners for Neverland Manila 2016, and I couldn’t be any more excited!   

  Even before I started blogging, I have been a fan of rave parties, and thus of NeverlandManila. In fact, I was there upfront, literally in front of the stage, when NeverlandManila first started back in October 2014, if I remember it correctly. It was a Saturday; I remember rushing from my Saturday night class, changing my clothes inside the car, only to discover that I was first to arrive among my friends. Ugh! I should have gone home first instead. That being said, two years after, I have the greatest pleasure to invite you to NeverlandManila2016 this coming December 9-10.  


  While I was treated to see and hear Afrojack, Alesso, and Bassjackers, to name a few, play live last 2014, this year, we will be treated with equally amazing djs for a bigger and better NeverlandManila! I mean, just look at their line-up for this year!!


First phase lineup:  

Martin Garrix
Brennan Heart 
Laidback Luke 
Ummet Ozcan 
Yellow Claw 
SICK INDIVIDUALS 
DubVision East
Young Alvita


Second phase lineup

DJ SNAKE 
W&W 
Blasterjaxx 
Dyro 
KURA 
Breathe 
Carolina 
Dirtcaps 
Thomas Newson

  So what are you waiting for, Dreamchasers? Buy your tickets now and I'll see you on December! For reference, here's the ticket rate:  

Early Bird Weekender Gold Pass: Php5,800  
Early Bird Weekender VIP Standing Pass: Php9,000  
Regular  Gold Weekender: Php6,500  
Regular VIP Standing Weekender: Php10,000 

 For VIP Table reservations and inquiries call  at: +639260324447. Tickets are available at the Neverland Manila office, smtickets.com and all SM Ticket Outlets nationwide. All tickets will also be available through  partner resellers, outlet stores, and websites nationwide and abroad.

  Also, I might do a "How to Dress up for Rave Parties" blog post, so keep posted, you guys!

0 comments: